|Vital Information Before Ordering
| - Domestic
orders only, we do not have permits to ship our product outside
- Seedlings will be shipped in pot. Larger plants will be shipped
bare root, with roots wrapped in damp sphagnum moss or shredded
waxed paper. During warm weather, plants and flasks can be shipped
either USPS Priority Mail or Fedex/UPS Ground. At our discretion,
winter shipments may be held until a safe shipping window is
available. Additional charges will be assessed for expedited
shipping if requested.
- Community pots ("compots") contain a minimum of
15 seedlings unless otherwise noted, and should be grown an
additional 4-6 months prior to potting into individual pots.
- Flasks are made of sturdy clear or translucent plastic, 500
ml in volume and contain a minimum of 20 seedlings unless otherwise
- There are no packing and shipping charges if we are able to
deliver your orders at one of the shows we attend.
- We make every effort to label our plants accurately, but mistakes
can occur. We will do everything possible to correct the situation.
- Winter Shipping: We will add $ 10 to each
order requiring heat packs and/or Styrofoam insulation to prevent
cold damage in transit
Questions or Comments? E-mail us at Info@foxvalleyorchids.com
further information phone Tom at
Fox Valley Orchids, Ltd.
65 Drendel Lane
Naperville, IL 60565